Sunday, January 11, 2009

# 84. Organise the bookshelf by genre and author

The books are organised! It was a herculean feat really. After we moved, all the books were thrown into the bookshelves just to keep house tidy. Looking for a book was a nightmare! I would spend around 10 minutes every Monday morning searching for the book I had decided to read on the way to work. It’s a shame I’ve had to put this chore on the list just to get it done! A new bookshelf is in order, plenty of displaced books still lying around!

2 comments:

Kellee January 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Congratulations!!! 1 down 100 to go :)

There's no shame in needing some accountability to get the little chores done, because it's these ones that make you feel you're making a dent in the whole project.

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Wow - I would be hopeless at a task like this! Having said that, I have a number of 'organise' goals on my list, possibly just to ensure that I eventually get them done. Funnily enough, although they're technically some of the 'easiest' to achieve, they're also the ones I'm putting off til later!

Labels

About This Blog

I travel. I travel a lot really. I want to see and experience it all. Everything I do and most thoughts I have is geared towards my next trip. I live in Geelong, a nice little town on the fringe of the surf coast in Victoria, Australia and I make the daily commute to Melbourne for work. All my of my bestest, most loved friends live interstate and overseas, so this blog is just another way of interacting and making this world feel smaller and ultimately closer to my mates.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP