Thursday, February 12, 2009

# 87. Go to a least 1 concert/gig every 3 months

THE STREETS

The Streets were amazing! I had a great night! the place was small and dingy, just the way i like it! The crowd serged forward and I was caught in the mix and ended up in the front, right near Mike Skinner! I had a great night!

GRAPE GRAZING

I was going to Grape Grazing this weekend, I was really looking forward to it, my fave DJ's Grant Smilie and John Course were playing and there was plenty of wine to be consumed. Unfortuatley the weekend has been cancelled bcause of the bushfires. Grape Grazing has assured us all residual costs will be given to the bushfores appeal. At least my money is going to a good cause.

1 comments:

Kellee April 15, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Hello Love :)

Seriously...when are you going to update this puppy...I'm dying to know what you've been up to!!

xx

Labels

About This Blog

I travel. I travel a lot really. I want to see and experience it all. Everything I do and most thoughts I have is geared towards my next trip. I live in Geelong, a nice little town on the fringe of the surf coast in Victoria, Australia and I make the daily commute to Melbourne for work. All my of my bestest, most loved friends live interstate and overseas, so this blog is just another way of interacting and making this world feel smaller and ultimately closer to my mates.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP